Random Words From Random Me

It had been super looong since the last time i came back.

Guess what, i've been busy with life as usual.. nothing new, just me trying to survive..

Last year, around this time, i experiencing BURN OUT.. we can't go out, i have so much job in my hands, i can't really express everything, and i can't work, my brain just stop and i felt super frustated..

After that, slowly i became normal again, but i became like robot. To survive this, and not overthinking everything, everyday i spend my day just working and watching dramas. I don't bother to do anything else. Why? Because everytime i stopped working and do nothing and not watching i started to overthink everything till i feel extremely tired. 

Today is a really rare day, it's holiday and actually i was still working, but after working for a bit, i have the urge to browse the internet for awhile.. and i just go back to this blog. Wow,i kinda surprise, i haven't done anything to upgrade my own self. I don't even have energy to read here and there.. I haven't open my laptop except for works.. and it had been too long.

Will i be able to change my life? Trying something new?

I hope so.

I hope i could try different things again.

I hope i can find my self.

I hope i can be a better me.

A happier me.. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer