Move On

Sometimes, i really wonder.. do i still have any lingering feeling for you?
You, i have to say that you're my real first love.
The one i could accept no matter what.
The one that made me think of marriage.
The one i felt that i could give my all.
But let just say that we're not destine to be together.
All those trivial things i suppressed just to be with you were fall apart the day you said we're over.
i couldn't even cry.

but now that the time passed by..
i feel like, it doesn't really matter anymore.
Thanks to your encouragement, i'm in a better state now.
For you to tell me to focus on my career.
For you to promise me to be together if i could get accepted, even though at the end it just another sweet lies.
I'm here, partly is because of you too.

I'm happier right now.
I have a lot of friends, even though at the end, i love to be alone.
I could experience different things..
I could go around.

I'm alone but i feel fine..
Is it okay to say that i already move on?

I'm still afraid to know about your news.
I'm afraid that i will fall apart once again.
I'm not fully forgiving you.
But somehow I hope you have a good life.
I don't want you to be happier than me though.. hahahaha

Komentar

Postingan Populer