Me and Tarot Reading

Am I the only one (well i don't really think so..) who loves things like prophecy, zodiac or tarot reading? kekekeke..  i like to read those things and lately i'm into tarot reading online too. of course it just a general reading but strangely it resonates quite well with me.

I still remember the first time i got my personal tarot reading was when i was in college, in one of the festival, with my friends. after that, when i finally have my own money, i bought a set of tarot cards with its book, but unfortunately i'm  not using it too well and i'm not learning it seriously.. kekekeke..

i don't really remember when did i accidentally find one of those online general tarot reading, but since then i found myself quite often doing that in my spare times. just today i did a lot, and strangely from those different videos i got the same conclusion, which is why i come back into this blog. i won't tell about the result of my reading,  but somehow that's why i need to do this again! yes, i think i need to do my journaling things, and post it sometimes too.

By the way. for those who wants to know what channel to do your tarot reading, here it is..
This one is my favorite channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC48SY--ei1_Z6Ij70Kkr1Ww

Hope it helps! have a great weekend everybody!!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer