Everything Will Be Just Fine (Eventually)

Annyeooong...

Really really long time no post, hehehhe..
Last time i came, i keep whining about how suck life is, but now gladly i announce that everything is become much much better lately..

Life is still boring, i still really miss my friends, but work is now getting much better
either i'm getting used to it so i can do everything faster and better or because my work load is getting fewer..
yeah, finally my boss got me another pharmacist, so i can share my workload. it originally is a task for 2 persons, but i work alone for it before (around 8 months?). no wonder i felt so tired and stressed during those period.

i said before that i believe that everything will be fine, and it eventually happens.
i have to thank god for listening to my prayer, right? hehehhe


by the way, many things happened... BTOB got their first win both in cabble and public channel. Today is even their 3rd solo concert. woahhh, i feel so proud and touched for my babies.. i can see their growing popularity for now, and i feel happy that i'm able to watch over them through their hard and happy time! BTOB, fighting!!

Last,
for everyone who have a hard time right now, himnaeseyoooo! fighting! i believe in you....

Komentar

Postingan Populer